Whattttttt?! Summer is basically here (if I really had to complain (it’s what I’m good at) I’d go with it could be just a wee bit warmer… please!) ?!
I don’t know what you’ve been doing to celebrate but I’ve been taking full advantage with beach volleyball, seawall bikes, BBQ’s, surfing (what?! shocking I made it into the water, I know), camping, and running (again…what?! this is shocking too, I know). I’ve also been really into smoothies and popsicles. ESPECIALLY these bad boys (pictured above, duh!) which to start, was a smoothie in my life and like magic (thanks to the freezer and my popsicle tray) I turned it into a popsicle. SO to accompany all of the summer activities you’ve also been doing you really need to get this minty fresh popsicle into your freezer and enjoy it as a refreshing and healthy dessert/snack/breakfast/second snack.
- 1 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 1.5 cups coconut water
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour evenly into popsicle moulds.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze until frozen.