Oh ya, its everyone’s favourite monthly post: POPSICLE post! I’ll keep it short and sweet so you can get to making these bad boys ASAP.
I mostly get excited for these posts because I get to eat them all 🙂 and as a nice summer bonus, they are usually healthy! This blueberry rhubarb popsicle is no exception. Healthy yet refreshing oh and in this hot summer heat will stain your clothes as it melts (I unfortunately speak from experience) so eat it really quickly or with the safety net of a napkin under it. My advice for you in regards to these popsicles ends now. Go make them and enjoy!
- 3 cups blueberries
- 4 stocks rhubarb, cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 cup water
- In a pan combine ingredients and heat over medium heat for 10 minutes, until rhubarb breaks down.
- Once the rhubarb has broken down, remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Place the blueberry rhubarb mixture into a blender and blend for a minimum of 5 minutes until smooth.
- Pour evenly into popsicle moulds, put the sticks in and freeze.
- Once frozen, eat up!